- Affiliated with the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA) representing the dermatology Physician Assistant profession within the state of Maryland and District of Columbia.
- Enhance the representation and advancement of the dermatological physician assistant profession.
- To provide the general membership of the organization with a forum for issues that relate to dermatology physician assistants, and serve as an information source.
- Provide continuing medical education programs, promote the academic and clinical training of physician assistants in dermatology, and create published articles relating to dermatology in professional journals.
- Promote the physician/physician assistant team allowing physician assistants to improve the dermatologic healthcare of the people in Maryland and the District of Columbia.